Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Texas State Fair

UPDATE: the week after we went, Big Tex Burned to the ground!!

I love my memories of the state fair! This year I had the fried twinkie, the fried pecan pie, and the fried frito pie! Every year I have to try something fried. They were all good but the pecan pie was the best! Cody won a basketball playing games, Cam and Carter found 30 dollars and paid 10 dollars a piece to ride the scary high ride in the sky that fits two to a cage and flips upside down. Carter threw up after. Savannah and I went to the butterfly exhibit. There were hundreds of butterflies flying around...I even got a picture of the "great Mormon" butterfly...lol! Savannah and I also went on a crazy fast rollercoaster that starts forwards and then half way through goes backwards. I love that ride and so did she :)













No comments:

Post a Comment