Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Priesthood Encampment

The boys went on a three day mission encampment/service project with 11 stakes.  They had a great time and went to the Book of Mormon pageant which was really spiritual. They were taught how to give a 5 min missionary discussion and did some service projects. They played a lot of games and had BBQ catered in. (that was a highlight) Their last night it Gully washed and everyone was soaked except my boys cause Billy bought a teeny tiny 3 man tent and it was new so it held up and kept them dry :) ps Cameron I didn't see any pics of you in the service project and your the only one who didn't get poison ivey..haha....I bet you were in the food line ;)...okay my bad... Dad said you were in a different group and I judged you to quickly...love ya ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment