Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cams 2nd Triathlon

I was so sad I forgot my camera! Its hard to be out the door by 6:00am. I have to say I was proud of Cameron to do the swim after realizing it was out doors and FREEZING! He had average time and went strait to the bike with a good transition. He did the first loop of the bike great but then said he got stuck behind a couple 5 yr olds on training wheels for the second loop. They were from the earlier race but were still finishing. He said the bike ride was really hilly and he was dead tired after but went on to run and finished 9th/32 on the run. He was nearly the youngest in this bracket with mostly 13 and 14 yr olds and he did a great job on his run!



No comments:

Post a Comment