Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

We went to a ward party and the kids dressed up and played lots of games and ate lots of candy. It was a fun way to spend my birthday! Then Billy took me to Cheesecake Factory for my bday and we had a bunch of friends decide to come along and we had the best time. I was really lucky they all decided to come because Billy ended up sick and went and slept in the car while we ate...Cody was at a scout campout so he missed the ward party. Then they went tricker treating the next night (Savannah insisted she needed a different costume) Cody said he would rather stay home and play the Wii...so he did. But I am sad he missed out on such a great wkend!













No comments:

Post a Comment