Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OUCH!

So the dog escaped and I was bringing him back on his leash when a cat darted out of our bushes and he ran after it with me still attached to the leash! I was dragged across the cement and then face planted through the grass. Needless to say it is probably one of the most painful experiences I have ever had! I have had such great friends taking care of me, bringing me meals and treats while I felt so handicapped. I had already hurt my other arm. Felt like a torn muscle. So I couldn't use either arm! But a week later and today is the first day I have had mobility and it hasn't been painful just annoying. I hope it doesn't scar :(


No comments:

Post a Comment