Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Mexico



I don't know what else to say but WOW! We had a great time. Relaxing on the beach, buffets of food, snorkeling, jetskiing, fun with the best of friends, shopping, kereoke, dancing, card playing and time with my sweetheart...I put on 6 pounds in 6 days! But of all of this I again realized how important my time is with my family and how much I love and missed my kids. We had quite a scare when the ship suddenly tilted to avoid striking a buoy. For a few minutes there Billy and I thought we would have to literally jump ship and all I could think of was I needed to survive to be here for my kids. Thankfully we weren't among the injured and we were protected. Family is everything.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment