Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentines day

Some friends of ours that moved to San Antonio came up for the wkend to have their sons bday party here. Their Carter is the same age as our Carter and they have really missed each other. So since they were in town all of their friends decided we should all go out to dinner -no kids- and then play games. Well the guests of honor had to take their middle son to the ER because he was sick so we missed hanging out with them but still had a blast with everyone else. We ate dinner in downtown Mckinney at Spoons and then went to the Gustavesons for games and yummy skillet cookies with vanilla ice cream on top! I was having so much fun I didn't take any pictures of us playing games. At one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't see from the tears running down my face. Billy had to do get us to guess he was Michael Jackson and all I can say is...you had to be there. Then some of the other great ones were harry potter and mighty mouse!....the picture below is of the red pepper I spilled all over the table cloth that had Billy and I sneezing and eyes watering during dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment