Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Monday, January 4, 2010

mommy daughter day

While the boys spent they day at Amazing Jakes with Dad, Savannah and I hung out in the mall. We had lunch at chick-fillet and while she ate I read her the book that came with it. Then we went to gymboree where I got her this cute outfit and more:0! After that we hit the Disney store where at first she picked out a 3$ toy and I convinced her to keep looking. She then decided on the whole set of Cinderella toys. I can see how you can spend a lot of money in there! They have costumes and really nice barbie size princesses with their matching prince. We then did some shopping for me and went to the play area. The BEST part of the day was when she was holding my hand and looked up at me and said "mommy I am having such a good time with you." It made my heart melt!!... Finally we met up with the boys for some rides,food and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment