Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve at grandmas

This year we had Christmas Eve at grandmas with a special visit from Santa! We had Grandpa Gregs famous macaroni and cheese. The kids couldn't keep up with all the gifts they received. We are so blessed to have so much family around. Both sets of grandparents were here for the first time ever together at Christmas. All of my siblings and I presented a binder to each of them and to my parents that chronicled the year with photos and journaling. They loved it. The kids were thrilled with everything they got...but Cams fave was the mario Kart wii game, Savannah loved her mermaid set, Carter used a giftcard to buy a starwars stickerbook, and Cody got a pocket knife. I love my Sees candies and cash :0 I don't have pictures with Santa because it was went on video...
















No comments:

Post a Comment