Deragon Days

DSB is our motto: Dont Stop Believing:
1) in God
2) in your family
3) in yourself

this is from mine and Billys song
from Journey!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Wendys suprise party/spoons

So Shaunna was able to come up and visit again, this time for her birthday!! We started the night off with supper club at my house, Kari and I did subway. Then we all went and waited for 2 hrs in line to see New Moon. The place was sold out. Saturday we went to Sarahs suprise birthday breakfast and then in the afternoon we met up with some of the girls for shopping and Sushi. That was my first time for Sushi and it was really good. After that we took Wendy to her house where everyone was waiting to suprise her for her birthday! The evening flew by as everyone played spoons and pictionary. What a fun weekend. Thanks Billy for giving me time with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment